Peace Corps is a camp, in that "life in a bubble" way not always in that "wow, this is so great, positive and energizing" way. Everything is a bit...off. And extreme. The highs and the lows are magnified. If Peace Corps had a TV series it would be something like "The Real World" meets "The Twilight Zone". My screwy episode...Life, In Bold Italics.

Friday, December 03, 2004

The beginning of my online journal

So, this is it. The beginning of my blog - an ugly word and a forum for bad writers and misguided people everywhere. Horrible, really. I hope I'm not (overly) guilty of either. Or dullness. No fate worse than being boring. Odorous, I guess. Dull and odorous, now THAT'S a fate. I met that guy. On a bus from Velingrad to Sofia. Large, snoring man with uncontrolled, wet sneezes and garlicy, carnivorous breath. On to better things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home