Peace Corps is a camp, in that "life in a bubble" way not always in that "wow, this is so great, positive and energizing" way. Everything is a bit...off. And extreme. The highs and the lows are magnified. If Peace Corps had a TV series it would be something like "The Real World" meets "The Twilight Zone". My screwy episode...Life, In Bold Italics.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Eh...

Not much to say, but I've been posting daily, so I wanted to add a bit. All I'll add today is this:

this weekend, if you are near an English bookstore and haven't had the pleasure yet, pick up Persepolis, your favorite cup of coffee and prepare for a short but fantastic read. Spunk, smarts, originality. Good stuff.

And on a personal note: just feels fucking great to have access to books again. America, I love you. I love you so hard. Well...kinda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home