Peace Corps is a camp, in that "life in a bubble" way not always in that "wow, this is so great, positive and energizing" way. Everything is a bit...off. And extreme. The highs and the lows are magnified. If Peace Corps had a TV series it would be something like "The Real World" meets "The Twilight Zone". My screwy episode...Life, In Bold Italics.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Psst. Pass this note...

My agent frowns upon me replying to people directly here, but he's about to be fired, so that's ok. For the fan(s) who like to post anonymous comments about getting in contact with me: my email address is in my profile. Feel free to use it. When you post anonymous comments, I don't have any means of contacting you. Unless that's the point and you are just trying to make me go mad. If you've been reading this blog regularly you must have noticed I needn't any help going crazy, so thanks, but no thanks on the assistance...but thanks for the support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home