Peace Corps is a camp, in that "life in a bubble" way not always in that "wow, this is so great, positive and energizing" way. Everything is a bit...off. And extreme. The highs and the lows are magnified. If Peace Corps had a TV series it would be something like "The Real World" meets "The Twilight Zone". My screwy episode...Life, In Bold Italics.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm the worst

I write everyday for a week and then... radio silence. I know. I'm the worst. In my own defense, I was on the road and then came home sick. For those who don't know, I am the worst sick person in the world. I should get a medal or something, only it'd probably irritate my skin and make me cranky.

In any case, when I don't feel like shooting off my own head to put myself out of my misery, then I shall resume...I'm building the quality, length and frequency here, folks - it takes time.

I also committed to this writing thing a little more and joined a real, live writing class (humor writing) so assuming my writings don't suck, I'll post those for your reading pleasure as well.

Patience. It's called patience. I know, I know - I'm the last person who should talk about patience. Still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home